Brewery Glycol Recirc Cooler Kit M110
Brewery Glycol Cooler Kit M110
This kit has everything you need for a glycol recirculation system, capable of supplying a fermentation vessel of up to 100 litres in volume.
Consisting of a factory reconditioned Maxi 110 cooler that has been modified at our workshop.
Fitted with a variable thermostat allowing the glycol reservoir to be cooled as low as -10 degrees Celsius.
The integral recirculation pump has been modified on this cooler to run using power, supplied from our FTC module supplied with the kit. This intern will keep a fermenter at the desired temperature dialled in to the device.
Whats included with the kit:
- Factory reconditioned modified Maxi 110
- FTC temperature module Dts0196
- Tube, fittings and insulation to connect to 3/8 o.d stem ports within 2 metres of the fermenter. (if your connections are not 3/8 o.d stems, please tell us and we can supply you with what is required).
Maxi 110 technical specification:
- Maxi 110 has been converted to glycol
- Add a 70/30 mix of water and Propylene glycol
- Capable of cooling up to 100 litres
- Recirculation pump max pump height 2 metres
- Recirc temperature as low as -10
- Compact size: W 360 x D 440 mm x H 260mm
- Supply voltage: 220/240V 50Hz 230W, start load 10.0A, 1 run Amps
- Weight 17kg empty (service) 22kg
- 5cc compressor
- 12 months warranty
FTC Module technical specification:
- Supply voltage: 220/240V 50Hz
- Accuracy: plus or minus 1C
- Temperature range -50 +99 deg C
- 2 metre probe length
- 2 metre length power and pump supply cables
- Supplied with 3/8 John Guest fittings and 2 metres of 3/8 tube and insulation